In this post, I’ll be reviewing Hubspot Academy. If you are interested in learning more about digital marketing then keep reading because this might be exactly what you are looking for.
HubSpot Academy is a great source for marketers and sales professionals to improve their skills and learn new areas of online business. So if you’re interested in learning new skills or improving your existing marketing, sales or even design skills then keep on reading.
Who is it for?
For marketers in all stages of their online businesses who want to learn more about digital marketing and for people looking for digital marketing certifications that can improve their odds in getting hired.
Benefits of HubSpot Academy
I’ll mention a couple of the most important benefits and the rest you can explore by yourself if you decide to try it.
Learn about all important areas of your online business
Choose between many courses for different specialties such as content marketing, email marketing, website design, Instagram marketing strategy, email marketing strategy, YouTube marketing, contact management, inbound sales, and Search Engine Optimization.
Find the job of your dreams
If you complete any of the certifications you’ll get a badge that you can add to your LinkedIn profile or your CV. One thing that’s really great about HubSpot certifications is that they are actually recognized by the industry and once you have that on your CV it will help to really strengthen the impression about you.
Flexible class hours
You can download the slides and the transcript if you’re interested. You can also download the study guide in a PDF format. It is really well prepared and it is really helpful if you want to improve your skills in any of the areas of online business.
Access to HubSpot CRM, marketing, and sales tool
When signing up for HubSpot Academy you also get free access to HubSpot’s all-in-one system for CRM, marketing, and sales. Where the most valuable tool for beginners might be an email marketing tool.
Good and Bad Sides of HubSpot Academy- Pros and Cons
- This is a big library of free online training and anyone who is interested to have an online business will benefit from this.
- Great quality of courses, easy to follow, which explains the subject in detail.
- Access to award-winning support and a community of marketing and sales experts who can help you out with any problem you can have.
- HubSpot is giving the combination of online courses and lessons for free.
- Credible and reliable courses recognized by higher education institutions that accept Hubspot certifications.
- HubSpot is the company that’s behind the inbound methodology, and one of the SM foundational certification programs that you can take online for inbound marketing.
- Course duration can be terrifying for someone who watches it for the first time, and it feels like too much information.
- Logging in can be a bit difficult if you’re trying to go in from the main site.
Features of HubSpot Academy
- 19 short courses.
- 13 certification courses.
- Around 200 single lessons on a variety of topics.
- Short quizzes within the course material to help you test your knowledge.
- Video transcript and the slide deck material.
- Additional tools and resources that enhance the stuff from the lessons.
There are many reasons to join the HubSpot Academy. Just visit the academy and start learning.
What I can really recommend you is to take some of these certifications because these are definitely recognized by the industry and once you complete them you’ll have knowledge for boosting your business or finding a job in the digital marketing industry.
After 10 years of research, and experimentation, Anthony decided to start his own blog about affiliate marketing and making money online in general, named Badass Affiliate. His goal is to show you what it takes to successfully start an online business so you can provide a better life for you and your family.