In this post, I’ll be reviewing SkillShare platform. If you are interested in online learning then keep reading because this might be exactly what you are looking for.
Skillshare is a platform where people can learn all kinds of things. It’s basically like a YouTube dedicated to tutorials of whatever it is that you want to learn.
It’s a monthly membership site where you sign up for a year or monthly and you get access to all courses on their platform.
Who is it for?
Whether you want to learn more about entrepreneurship, blogging, or learn how to get your videos ranked on YouTube, learn how to do knitting, how to be a better piano player, how to play the violin or you want to learn how to do accounting. Whatever it is you want to learn and advance yourself can be found on Skillshare.
Benefits of SkillShare Membership
I’ll mention a couple of the most important benefits and the rest you can explore by yourself if you decide to try it.
Learn about anything
From business courses to IT courses, creative courses, photography, videography, coding, cooking, or painting. There are many different types of courses on Skillshare that you can learn straight away.
Easily become a teacher and start making money
You have the ability to create a class and publish it with the guidance of the Skillshare class creation system. SkillShare offers a step-by-step guide on how to make, publish, and advertise your classes.
Get unlimited access to all courses
You don’t have to choose what you want to learn, and you never have to worry about wasting money. If you don’t like the course, just take a different one. Without distress and spending extra money.
Take an active approach to your career development
Use SkillShare to learn or improve your skills in a topic that will help you to get a raise, get on top of the line for a big promotion, or get a new job at another company in the future.
You can list your new skills from finished courses in your resume and explain what you’ve learned. That can make you stand out from the other people who applied for the same job.
Good and Bad Sides of SkillShare- Pros and Cons
- Great quality of videos that are created to help you learn.
- Attention-grabbing lessons from various teachers.
- SkillShare app for smartphones and tablets, where you can download lessons with just click of a button under the video and you can take them anywhere you want.
- Anyone can build and teach a course.
- You don’t have to go and buy individual courses like a few different other sites you can just have your membership and you’ve got all the courses available.
- You can chat with other students and share tips, talk about your progress, and answer each other’s questions.
- They have 60 days free trial which is a long time to explore the platform without spending a dime.
- Minimum quality control. Anyone can build and teach a course.
- Classes don’t have a stabilized layout. Some courses have a few videos of about 10 minutes each, and other classes have many videos of just one or two minutes each.
Features of SkillShare
- High-Quality courses
- Shared Learning Experience
- Course Creation
- Free courses
- Offline viewing
- Group Classes
- Course reviews
I think it’s definitely worth your time no matter what it is that you want to learn. It’s better and more informative because these people are actually getting paid for teaching you versus people on YouTube who may or may not be getting paid.
So go ahead and check out Skillshare it’s definitely worth your time and you can cancel at any time. Give it a free shot for 2 months with the link that I have down below. I’m glad that I joined Skillshare, I learned a lot and I plan to learn a lot more.
After 10 years of research, and experimentation, Anthony decided to start his own blog about affiliate marketing and making money online in general, named Badass Affiliate. His goal is to show you what it takes to successfully start an online business so you can provide a better life for you and your family.