Affiliate marketing: the art of doing a merchants marketing better than they can, and profiting from it.Chris Sanderson
Did you know that affiliate marketing is one of the most popular tactics for making money online?
81% of brands rely on their affiliate programs which shows the undeniable affiliate marketing evolution. If you want to step in the game and learn what it takes to become a successful affiliate marketer then keep reading.
- What Is Affiliate Marketing And How It Works?
- Can You Make Money With Affiliate Marketing?
- Pros And Cons Of Affiliate Marketing
- Some Of The Most Popular Affiliate Networks
- How To Start With Affiliate Marketing The Right Way
- How To Build A Successful Affiliate Blog In 10 Steps
- STEP #1: Choose a Profitable Niche
- STEP #2: Get Domain And Reliable Hosting Provider
- STEP #3: Build Your Website
- STEP #4: Define Your Target Audience And Find Out What They Want
- STEP #5: Find The Most Important Keywords
- STEP #6: Find Best Performing Content In Your Niche
- STEP #7: Find A Product To Promote
- STEP #8: Create Your Piece Of Killer Content
- STEP #9: Promote Your Content
- STEP #10: Create Content Upgrade To Collect Emails
What Is Affiliate Marketing And How It Works?
In this post, I’ll be digging deep into affiliate marketing. I’ll explain what is affiliate marketing and how it works, and give you an easy to follow guide of starting a blog and becoming a successful affiliate marketer.
If you are reading this blog post then you are probably looking for a way to make a passive income. For most people who made it, affiliate marketing is how they get started in the first place.
Affiliate marketing is done by promoting other people’s or company’s products and earning a commission if someone actually buys that product through your links.
Affiliate marketing is divided on 4 parties.
- MERCHANT or creator, seller, retailer or vendor is the party responsible for product creation and selling. This can be anyone, from a large company that produces physical products to an individual who sells online courses or eBooks. The merchants just need to have a product to sell, they don’t have to be involved in any other part of the affiliate marketing equation.
- AFFILIATE NETWORKS can be involved in the equation as a middleman between merchants and affiliates. In some cases, you will not be able to promote the product you want if you are not a part of the affiliate network. That is because some merchants have their affiliate program only on the affiliate network.
- THE AFFILIATE or sometimes called the publisher are persons who are promoting merchant’s products and if someone buys the product through their affiliate links they earn a commission that can range from 2% up to 75%.
- CUSTOMER or consumer is the person who is buying the products promoted by affiliates. It is not necessary for them to know that they are involved in affiliate marketing because they will not pay a higher price for the product. But more and more affiliates want to be transparent about this.
Can You Make Money With Affiliate Marketing?
Of course, you can. You can earn a decent amount of extra cash for your family or for yourself to buy something you want.
You might be wondering how long it takes to make money with affiliate marketing?
This will not come overnight and without any work from your side. Some affiliates are making hundreds per month. Some make thousands. And some make hundreds of thousands. But most affiliates aren’t making a dime.
Because they don’t do their part of the job correctly and consistently. Don’t be like those guys.
Pros And Cons Of Affiliate Marketing
Some aspects of affiliate marketing make it an excellent business option but there are also challenges to earning money from it.
- Low cost to get started
- You don’t have to have a product or deal with shipping and customer service
- Work from anywhere at anytime
- You can earn money while you sleep
- You don’t have to be an expert
- It takes time to start making money
- High competition
- You can’t have your customer base
- No guarantee that you will make money
Some Of The Most Popular Affiliate Networks
With more and more businesses getting involved in affiliate marketing, more opportunities become available for guys like you and me to make money with our websites.
They are focused on digital products created by entrepreneurs. So actually through ClickBank, you will be marketing products from individuals like you and not products from large companies.
Some products suck, so you have to choose wisely which product to promote. Gravity is the number that ClickBank uses to show how well is each product selling. Products with gravity over 20 might be worth your efforts.
Here’s the post if you want to know how to make money with clickbank.
ShareASale have 39 different categories with 3900 merchants. Many of those merchants are large brands like Reebok, for example. No matter what is your website about I’m sure here you will find a matching affiliate program to join.
Like ShareASale, they also have a wide selection of offers including pay-per-lead and pay-per-call offers. Their merchants are mostly large established companies like Nike, Booking.com, Gucci, and Lacoste. It is worth checking them out.
This program gives a unique chance for affiliates to promote any product from their enormous base of products for sale. But you should know they are paying the lowest commissions.
How To Start With Affiliate Marketing The Right Way
If you like the idea of financial freedom and choosing your own working schedule than you are the right person for affiliate marketing. But if you are not ready to invest your time and work hard then you better skip trying this. This is not a get rich fast scheme and like in any other business, you’ll have to work hard and be smart if you want to achieve something.
So, are you ready to do this or not?
If your answer is yes, then here are a proven 10 steps to start with affiliate marketing the right way.
How To Build A Successful Affiliate Blog In 10 Steps
If you follow these steps you’ll be much closer to achieve your goals and earn a passive income. And that is something that we all dream of.
Let’s get to business.
STEP #1: Choose a Profitable Niche
Before anything else, I suggest you take some time and think about things that interest you and things that you enjoy doing and know something about that. One of those things should be your niche.
In case you didn’t know niche is the general theme of your website and products you will promote.
If you are passionate about fashion and you decide to write about fashion, then ideally, your affiliate niche should be focused on clothing or anything related to fashion. If it’s possible to narrow down your niche as much as you can.
For example, if you are interested in the fashion niche to try to narrow it down by choosing men’s suits, women’s shoes or anything else popular. It’s much easier to become “expert” in men’s suits than it’s a case for such a broad niche like fashion.
Just remember to follow your passion because writing about things you are passionate about is a path to success.
Your possible earnings in each niche depend on the niche’s popularity and profitability. Unfortunately, passion isn’t enough when it comes to making money. Your niche also has to be popular and profitable.
To check popularity go to Google Trends and type your keyword in a search box. Let’s say you want a website about coffee. Type coffee in a search box and you’ll see a graph showing the popularity of your keyword over time. It looks like this:
You can see that coffee is very popular niche with constantly high interest in the last 12 months. If you followed my advice about thinking about things you are passionate about, you should have a couple of possible niches written down. This way you can narrow down your choice with most popular niches.
You also want to check how many times people were searching for your keyword on Google. You can use my favorite free tool. Just type your keyword in a search box and you’ll get this data:
- The Volume shows you how many searches your keyword has.
- CPC or Cost Per Click shows your average cost per click for advertising. High CPC means that it’s a valuable keyword and marketers that are paying for advertising for sure is getting much more money back through commissions.
- SD or SEO difficulty is your competition. Higher SD means more competition and you’ll rank much harder for keywords with high SD. Ideally, you want your keywords to have a decent volume, high CPC and low SD.
This free tool is useful in many things which I’ll show you in the next steps.
After you have chosen your niche is time to get a hosting provider that will host your website.
STEP #2: Get Domain And Reliable Hosting Provider
When it comes to choosing a domain name for your affiliate website you have to be smart. But there really isn’t much to say about this. Many hosting providers offer a free domain with their hosting plans but even if they don’t there is nothing to worry about. I suggest Namecheap because it’s the best place to go when you need a domain.
I believe that you don’t need someone else to come up with a name for your business. Remember to keep it short, easy to spell and pronounce and unique. Stick with .com domains because they are the most established and credible domain name extension. Use Domain Name Generator to help you to come up with your domain name.
Hosting is the space on a web server that you purchase to store your website files and data. If you want your own website then you need to invest in hosting. Lucky you, it doesn’t cost much to have your own online real estate.
When it comes to choosing a hosting provider you should look for a couple of features that are important.
- Support… If anything goes wrong with your site you’ll have to deal with it fast and it’s very important to check available support channels and time when you can contact them and get a quick response. Choose a provider with more than one channel available 24/7.
- Server locations… The benefit of choosing server locations close to your target audience is speed and performance. Speed of loading is a part of Google’s algorithm for ranking, so you want your website to load as fast as possible.
- Storage and bandwidth… 99% of websites use less than 10GB of storage and 10GB of bandwidth and even the cheapest hosting plans are enough for beginners.
- Scalability… As your website grows, the hosting provider you choose should be able to change your plan according to the needs of your website.
- Speed… As I said, the speed of your website is very important. If your page takes too long to load, visitors will leave your website. Faster website rank higher.
- Security… Does the hosting provider offer a free SSL certificate? SSL certificates protect the data collected by your website, like emails and credit card numbers. There is a way to get free SSL and more speed and protection for the website through Cloudflare. Read my post about free SSL certificate if you want to know more about it. You just sign up for their free plan and change nameservers at your domain registrar with Cloudflare’s nameservers. And in less than 10 minutes your website is protected with a free SSL certificate. Cloudflare also provides security by protecting your website from malicious activity like DDoS attacks, malicious bots, and other popular intrusions.
With that being said, I recommend you to check DreamHost. They give you everything you need and even more. But the most important thing is that they are cheap, optimized for WordPress and they are reliable so you can concentrate on other things crucial for your success.
STEP #3: Build Your Website
These days every reputable hosting provider offers 1-click install WordPress.
WordPress is a powerful open-source website builder. Open-source software is publicly available and free, so WordPress can be downloaded at any time or installed as a part of a hosting package.
Here’s how you install WordPress on DreamHost:
Log in to your admin panel and click on One-Click Installs.
From the One-Click-Installs list, choose WordPress, then enter the following:
- Install to: Choose your domain.
The second textbox is for installing into a subdirectory (if you don’t want to install it in the primary directory).
For example, if you want it installed into example.com/blog select example.com in the first dropdown menu, then type in the word blog in the second textbox.
- Select Database: Choose the Automatically Create Database because this will create a new database for your site.
- Click the Install it for me now button and within 15 minutes, you’ll get an email with details for completing the installation.
When WordPress is installed on your site, you can log into it at:
That wasn’t hard, right?
Next thing you’ll have to do is to install your theme and plugins.
Go and make yourself a cup of coffee, because now its time for doing some thinking and research.
STEP #4: Define Your Target Audience And Find Out What They Want
One of the biggest mistakes that you can make is to try to appeal to everyone. Rather, narrow down everyone to a smaller group of people who want to buy and have the money to buy your product.
For example, if you sell dog jumpers than a person who doesn’t own a dog isn’t part of your audience so you don’t want to appeal to them.
You may think that the target market and target audience are the same. They are completely different marketing terms.
Target audience is the group of people to whom you propose your marketing and advertising efforts.
A target market is anyone who might be interested in your products or services, and your target audience is the group of people to whom you recommend a specific marketing asset or ad. Target audience is a part of your target market.
Facebook is a great example of what you should do. They allow you to narrow down your audience based on demographics and other characters. You can set an income range, target males or females, or exclude anyone who doesn’t have children. All depending on your marketing plan.
A marketing asset can be a landing page, Facebook post, an email, or the product page.
Try to establish empathy with the audience you are planning to target. Know what their difficulties are, how they feel about it and what are they doing to figure it out. The best way to learn this in my experience is trough monitoring conversations in groups, forums, blog comments, and social media.
Some of you might think it’s hard, I know I did. So I have this template to help you. Just try to do this the best you can because it’s an important piece of the success puzzle.
I know you want to know more about everything so I have a link that may help you a lot. Join HubSpot CRM for free. Visit their Academy and get free online certifications, product documentation, and training videos to help you learn what you need to be successful.
When you finish this you should have chosen your niche. You should have your website up and running, and know who is your target audience and what they want.
Now go and find your most successful competitors and find out which keywords are driving traffic to their websites and what are their most popular blog posts.
STEP #5: Find The Most Important Keywords
You’ll notice that I won’t be talking about SEO in general in these steps because I’ll cover that in another blog post. If you follow these steps you’ll be doing it anyway even if you don’t know what it means.
I don’t want you to spend time doing things that aren’t necessary for the beginners. I still say that you’ll have to do it in the future, you’ll just lose too much time if you do it from the very beginning.
In this step, I’m going to show you a technique (an SEO technique by the way) that you should be using for 4 things. Discovering the best topics for your content, finding the best keywords, to drive traffic fast to your website, and to get quality backlinks. All of that will skyrocket your rankings if you do it right.
The objective of this technique is to find content on competitors website that already has plenty of links, traffic, and shares and to create a better version.
By better, I mean longer, more up to date, more detailed and better-designed blog posts. Blog posts so amazing and so valuable that people don’t see other options than to link to your site.
With this technique, you will publish only relevant content that people would want to read. It’s called the Skyscraper technique.
Brian Dean from Backlinko introduced this technique as a link building strategy but it’s very effective in bringing visitors to your website and getting shares on social networks.
It doesn’t matter what is your niche or do you have a big following. You’ll have a chance to read about all 3 benefits if you stick until the end of this article.
You have probably seen that most of the guides out there mention keyword research as the most important thing for creating content. But no one tells you that even if you optimize your blog post for important keywords there is no guarantee that Google will rank you for that specific keyword at all.
My advice is to concentrate on creating content for the audience, don’t concentrate on keywords because they will be naturally in your blog post and later you can optimize it for keywords you already rank for.
Don’t get me wrong, keywords are important but not like they used to be. With this tactic, you’ll find only content that is proven to work. You just need to create a better version of it. But first, let me show you how to find keywords.
You’ll do this with a free tool that I told you about in step #1 of this guide, Ubersuggest. You can do it with any other free or paid keyword tool, but I like this one because I can do it all in one place. This is how you do it.
Go to Ubersuggest, the first thing you’ll see is a search box. If your website is, for example, about coffee tables than type coffee table in the box. This is what you get.
As you can see, it will show your keyword along with suggestions and related keywords. I wasn’t aware that coffee tables are so popular. In 10 seconds you already have a couple of good keywords and ideas for your future blog posts. I usually write down keywords and content ideas on paper. It’s easier to keep an eye on them while writing posts.
When you scroll down you’ll see a list of top pages for that particular keyword.
Click on Show Keywords to see which keywords are driving visitors to those pages. You’ll get this.
I write down all the valuable keywords on paper. Aim for the long-tail keywords. Remember, you are looking for keywords with high volume and CPC, but with low SD(up to 50 is good). I include and keywords with high SD too, and spread all of them across my blog posts where it’s applicable.
STEP #6: Find Best Performing Content In Your Niche
Every blog post on page one of Google has the best performing content so this step should be easy to complete.
All you have to do is type your keyword in a Google search box and you will get the best performing content you are looking for.
Check results for a couple of keywords and pick 3 or more articles that you will use as a template for your blog post.
I do it like this:
First of all, I go to Google search and type in my keywords that are relevant to the topic of my content. After I’ve scanned content on the first 3 spots on the first page, I write down on the paper list of short subheading ideas that I’ll use for my blog post. I believe this is called outlining.
Then I go to Ubersuggest and I type those same keywords one by one in a search box. I check the given results and scan my top competitors for that particular keyword. You can find competitors if you click on Content Ideas from the Menu.
I make sure that I check what types of content do they publish (articles, blog posts, videos, infographics, or something else) so I can know what to do to outperform them.
Do I have to say that I actually read all those blog posts, especially if I don’t know much about that subject?
I also check is there any more subheadings that I can use before moving on to the next step.
If you aren’t satisfied with your list of subheading ideas feel free to check posts from page 2 or 3 of Google for more ideas.
STEP #7: Find A Product To Promote
If you followed my advice you should be in a niche that you are familiar with. Because of that, you already know what works and what does not work in your niche. Also, if you followed steps in this guide you were spying on your competitors and by reading their posts you noticed what are they promoting so you can dig into that to find profitable product.
No matter what you decide to promote you’ll have to sign up for some affiliate marketing program to get links with your tracking code, without tracking code the seller won’t know who is sending those customers to their site.
You should avoid promoting products you don’t use. What do you think can you write convincing product reviews without actually using those products? Actually, you can, but it will be hard to convince visitors that you are telling them the truth about that product. It’s all about building trust so be careful.
Make sure to keep your audience in mind while choosing the products. If products don’t match your audience then there’s no use of promoting them. Would you promote a new series of mobile phones on a website about coffee? Of course, you wouldn’t.
If you decide to promote a product from any affiliate platform just look for their bestselling products and pick one of those. The last thing you want is to spend your time on products that suck so stick to popular products.
My last advice that comes to my mind is don’t promote too many products. You don’t want your website to be filled with your affiliate links. If your visitors feel that you are only writing to make money you’ll lose any chance of building trust and getting a commission.
STEP #8: Create Your Piece Of Killer Content
And here we are at the hard part of this guide, content creation. It’s easy to create content, but it’s very hard to create great content… And great content is what you need to be a successful affiliate marketer or web store owner, blogger or freelance writer. Great content is a must-have.
You can think that your writing sucks but you have to try. Maybe you don’t know that you know how to write. In the end, you can always outsource or rewrite other articles.
If you decide to outsource just go to UpWork and you can pay someone to write content for you.
If you decide to rewrite articles here is something that can help:
If you are brave enough and decide to create content on your own then you should know what makes content great. Great content is:
- 2000 words at least… Many studies including one from CoShedule, have shown that every blog post ranking on the 1st page of Google is over 2000 words.
- With magnetic headline… Copyblogger claims that 8 out of 10 people will read your headline, but only 2 of that 8 people will read the rest of your content. Even if your content is really outstanding and creative, a weak headline will harm its chances of being successful.
- Solves a problem for your audience… People use a search engine because they want an answer, and the search engine has to deliver that answer. Answering your audience’s questions will improve your chances of high ranking. You can use Quora to find questions that people ask and create content around answers to those questions.
- Actionable… Actionable content targets your specific audience and handles their needs. It provides value and establishes trust while communicates clearly and effectively. And the most important thing it gets your audience involved.
- Easy to read… Subheadings, bullet points, and lists separate big blocks of text. They deliver lots of information in concise form. People like lists. The white space around them makes them separated from the rest of the text and draws in the eye. Keep sentences and paragraphs short.
- Written how you speak… Throw in some of your personality. Talk with passion about your topic and show your sense of humor. Try to get personal, because that is the best way to create a connection with your audience.
- Includes images or screenshots, infographics, and video or audio recordings… Involve visuals to help you catch your audience. When you have quality multimedia in your content, you satisfy a larger part of the people that visit your site. But add them only when they adding value to your content and avoid insignificant stock images. The images you use in your content tell a story just like the words do. It’s important to include the right images to help you compose and explain your message. I use Canva to make all visuals on this website for free. I know they are far from perfect but I created them and it’s much more satisfying to do that than to use stock images.
- Have a clear call to action at the end… Ask your readers to leave a comment, share your blog post, follow you on social media, or buy your product. Just make sure you totally explain what you’d like them to do. A good call-to-action is something that’s different and stands out.
If you don’t know much about the subject you are writing about then research. Read those blog posts again and use 2 or 3 different blog posts to compile a paragraph for your post. And please never copy and paste a complete paragraph, use your own words to describe what you read.
As I said the headline is the most important part of your blog post so pay special attention to it. Make sure that you use power words and long-tail keywords in your headline.
Sumo and many others have already compiled a list of power words so I’ll just share with you Sumo’s list of power words. Another great way is to check headlines from popular magazines and try to modify them to fit your content.
Write good openings, this is the second most important part of your content. Lots of people will read your opening and then decide do they want to read the rest of the content.
Keep sentences short. You can start with a question that your audience needs an answer to, or make some controversial statement so they get interested in your story.
You’ll also need a good conclusion at the end. It should contain a quick resume of your post and clear call to action at the end to suggest your visitors clearly what you want them to do next.
Always write like you are having a conversation with one person, and always finish your post with a question. It will help to get people to engage in comments.
From my experience, it’s best to go with “How To” posts. Also, review products within your niche but don’t do it one by one. Rather make posts like “7 Best Leather Coats For Winter 2020” or “Top 5 Smart Watches For Your Kids”. I hope you get the point.
Defining yourself as an authority in your niche is a great way to increase conversions and to get a loyal audience. You should always create blog posts that are informative and not sales pitches. Your visitors will appreciate researched and well-written blog posts that answer their questions.
When you write affiliate reviews always be honest. Don’t try to sell anything you wouldn’t recommend to your family and friends. Most people will read lots of articles online and if you are the only one that is presenting a bad product in a positive way, you will lose the respect and trust of your visitors.
Don’t forget grammar. The easiest way is to get a free Grammarly keyboard, it will check everything for you and even give you suggestions which words to use.
Before publishing ask yourself these questions:
- Does it have a purpose for my audience?
- Are arguments backed up with reliable sources?
- Are images adding more value or they just brake up the text?
- Does it have enough subheadings?
- Does it have a strong headline, opening, and conclusion?
When you have everything answered with yes, your post is ready to be published.
So tell me, what do you think are you going to be able to create a good blog post? What do you think about your writing skills?
Writing content is just the first part of the equation. Some will say an easier part. No matter how good is your blog post, if there is no one to read it it’s useless. So your next step will be to promote your content.
STEP #9: Promote Your Content
There are several different methods in content marketing, but in this step, I’ll explain only the fastest and easiest way for a beginner to promote content.
I have already explained the Skyscraper Technique in the previous steps and now you are going to use it to promote your content. You won’t be promoting to random people but to website owners in your niche who have already published, shared, or linked to similar content. This is how I do it:
- I contact every single blog that I linked to and notify them about it. This is the template you can use for this.
- Now once again I go to Ubersuggest to type the keyword. The result of the search will show related keywords and top content for that keyword will be at the bottom half of the results page. I need that. Now I click on Show Backlinks and follow them to the website straight to the contact page to reach out. I send something like this:
An additional thing that I have started doing recently is done with the help of Semrush SEO tool. They have a very useful free SEO tool ideal for affiliate marketing, which includes the Link building feature, which I recommend you to try. You’ll have to sign up but their free plan is worth exploring but of course limited.
After signing up and starting a new project, open the Link building tool and enter keywords that you used in your post. They allow us to use up to 10 keywords. The next step is to enter your competitors. Find up to 10 big names in your niche and enter their URLs and click on Start link building.
A pop-up window will open where you should click on View prospects and in 5 seconds you’ll have a list of nearly 2000 websites rated from 5 to 1, with 5 as best option to reach out to. Not only that, but they will also provide all known contact info for each website. How cool is that?
Reaching out is kinda automated so all you need is a template to use and you are good to go. I suggest you visit their websites and find content related to yours. A nice addition is that your emails sent through this tool will be addressed like they are sent from [email protected] Here’s the template you can use:
From my experience, those are the best tactics for new websites to get needed traffic, social shares, and backlinks. Of course, you can’t expect to have success with every email so send 200 or 300 or more. More you send more chances you’ll have to get results.
STEP #10: Create Content Upgrade To Collect Emails
Many studies indicate that email marketing continues to outperform other digital marketing channels including social media and paid search. In this step, I won’t go too deep into email marketing.
But you should know that emails are the most direct and effective way to connect with your readers, educate them, and turn them into customers. They are also very effective in bringing readers back to your site. When you have an email list, every time you publish a new blog post you can notify your subscribers about it and give them a link so they can read it.
Email marketing is the best long term investment because it has a high return and one of the biggest mistakes you can make is not to build an email list from start. Email list can have a great effect on traffic and your chances for success in affiliate marketing.
Visitors that subscribes to your list is very interested in what you have to offer. And since you know what they like you can deliver suitable content and offers to get the best results. That is called segmentation by the way.
To start collecting emails you need 2 things, something valuable to offer in exchange for email address and opt-in form. If you are going to start with email marketing right now then you will also need an autoresponder from an email marketing provider.
Working with an email marketing service provider is the only way you can set email marketing automation to effectively communicate with large groups of contacts or subscribers.
There are lots of tactics you can try to get people to subscribe to your email list. Do you know which one is the most popular?
It’s Content upgrades.
A content upgrade is any type of additional content related to your post that your visitors can get for free in exchange for their email address. However, the important thing is that they actually have to add a lot of additional value to your blog post and to the reader.
You should pick between three of the easiest types of content upgrades for a beginner, cheat sheets, checklists, and articles in pdf. It actually depends on your blog post.
If you have over 2000 words detailed how to post then a cheat sheet or checklist would be a better fit because they summarize your long post into easy to follow list. If you wrote a blog post that has a gap in content then a long-form pdf article will be ideal for filling that gap and adding value to the article and the reader.
To create a cheat sheet or checklist you just need to outline your article and add a short explanatory paragraph and relevant images if you have them. Design is also important if you want people to see you as a serious guy who has something valuable to share.
Long-form pdf article is created the same as you are going to write your blog post. Outline everything relevant from 2 or 3 top-performing articles that you haven’t mention in your blog post or that you mentioned but haven’t explained how it’s done step by step and go with it. You can use Word app for this or Canva, just save as pdf when you’re done.
Perhaps you have just started with affiliate marketing or you are stuck on getting nowhere.
Have you been struggling hard to set everything up and still, you don’t see the results? And you haven’t tried these tactics?
Give it a try, follow these 10 proven tips to start with affiliate marketing that will get you on the right track. You may be pleasantly surprised by the results at the end.
Everybody knows that 1 completed project is much more valuable than 10 uncompleted projects. You must always finish one project before you start to work on something else. Every affiliate marketer struggled with the same things as you, they all worked hard but seeing only a small amount of traffic without any returns.
Don’t change your niche and start another project, or just give up. Do whatever you can because nothing comes overnight. It takes a couple of months before you can see any result of your hard work.
I hope that now you know what is affiliate marketing and what’s needed to start an affiliate website.
What are your thoughts about this affiliate marketing guide? Are you going to try to perform any of these tactics from this post?